· Support for Parents.-- http://www.plagiosupport.org/
· Resource Center.-- http://www.plagiocephaly.info/resources/default.htm
· Parent-formed support group with forums for discussion, support, shared experiences and information about children diagnosed with Plagiocephaly.-- http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Plagiocephaly/
· Message board for parents of children with Plagiocephaly. Great source for advice and personal experiences. -- http://community.babycenter.com/groups/a52465/plagiocephaly_support
· Facebook Plagiocephaly Support Group “for parents or caregivers of plagio kids to share information and tips.” --http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2332148624
· Kids Health provides in-depth information on the symptoms, causes and treatments of Plagiocephaly in infants. -- http://kidshealth.org/parent/growth/sleep/positional_plagiocephaly.html
· Children’s Hospital Boston Plagiocephaly information. –http://www.childrenshospital.org/az/Site1453/mainpageS1453P0.html
· Information for new mothers on Plagiocephaly.-- http://www.justmommies.com/articles/articles5.shtml
· Kiser’s Orthotics and Prosthetics Services run-down on the cranial remolding treatment process using a Boston Band. http://www.kisersoandp.com/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=97&Itemid=106
· Capitol Orthotics & Prosthetics explains the diagnosis, treatment and orthotic devices used to correct cranial asymmetry. http://www.capitaloandp.com/cranial_remolding.php
· “What’s Wrong With My Baby’s Head?”- by Susan Avallon of Parenting Magazine covers the symptoms and treatment for babies developing a flat spot.
· “On Call: Tummy Time Needed” by Dr. Claire McCarthy of Parenting Magazine discusses the need for Tummy Time for infants.
· “Plagiocephaly orthotic helmets get high marks from parents” by Damian McNamara of CBS Business Network discusses the success rate of helmet orthotics and parental concern for symmetrical head shapes. http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_hb4384/is_2_41/ai_n29329886/
· “Cases of Plagiocephaly Rising Significantly, Researchers Find” by Nurse.com details the concerning increase of Plagiocephaly in infants and young children. http://news.nurse.com/article/20110414/NATIONAL02/104250010
· “Abnormal head shapes in infants: plagiocephaly” by Petra Spiess of CBS Business Network informs readers of the rise of plagiocephaly in infants since 1992 and the most common treatment options. http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0816/is_12_22/ai_n27097710/
· “A dad’s headgear odyssey” by James V. Grimaldi of Los Angeles Times chronicles a father’s experience as his child was diagnosed with plagiocephaly. http://articles.latimes.com/2005/apr/04/health/he-heads4